Associate Game Developer (m/f/d) – #5740
With your passion for games, you will work in highly motivated, and interdisciplinary production teams. As a generalist, you enjoy ensuring the performance of the frontend graphics and runtime as well as collaborating with the artists & designers to bring gameplay features into our games. With your expertise, you will create an awesome gaming experience for our players.
Are you a master at finding creative solutions to complex challenges while keeping a clear head and providing good oversight?
Are you a go-getter with a solution-oriented mindset? Do you have a sweet spot that makes everything run smoothly?
We have exactly what you are looking for!
- Work on the backend of a high-quality game and collaborate with senior team members to understand the technical direction
- Define and assist in implement requirements derived from game design documents
- Create production-ready, high-quality code that can be easily maintained and shared while actively collecting feedback
- Analyze and optimize the performance and resource consumption
- Collect and incorporate stakeholder requirements in advance, for example related to technology, methodology and tools
- Work closely together with Project Management, Game Design, QA, and developers from different departments
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- Focus on learning and skill development and share your knowledge and expertise with other developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent training as an IT specialist
- 3+ years of professional experience developing video gamesProficient knowledge in backend with modern PHP
- Solid experience in software architecture, design patterns, optimization and unit testing
- Solid problem analysis skills with the ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions for complex problems
- Hands-on experience analyzing and optimizing runtime and database performance as well as resource consumption
- Team player who enjoys working with other departments on shared goals with a passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Experience working with Unity and C# is a big plus.
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT…
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with
- QUALITRAINMental Health Benefits anonymous employee counselling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee.
Diese Stellenanzeige wurde präsentiert von