Manager Software Development
Stellenbezeichnung: Manager Software Development
Firma: Fidelity International
Arbeitsort / Location: Kronberg im Taunus, Hessen
Job Beschreibung: About the Opportunity Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 31 October 2023
Title Manager Software Development
Department Technology German Platform and Advisory
Location Kronberg im Taunus, Germany
Level Software Engineer – 5
We share a commitment to making things better for clients and each other. We continually explore new technology and different ways of working to put our clients first. So bring your boldest ideas to our Software Develpment team and feel like you’re making progress.
About your team
Be part of a growing team which is heading towards a technical modernization programme and bring in own ideas and experience. In this role you will be part of an agile cross-functional team and implement functional enhancements for mission critical enterprise web applications in the transactional area which serves hundreds of thousands of customers.
About your role
You will have end2end responsibility and will cover the full software development life cycle and build scalable, performant, clean and maintainable solutions which adds value to FFBs business in the financial industry. Your key responsibilities are:
- design and development of J2EE based transactional web applications
- design and development of SOAP and REST based APIs
- participation in software architectural changes and refactoring initiatives
- small enhancements on existing software projects (BAU)
- 3rd level support: analysis of potential incidents and fixing of code defects
- close collaboration with other delivery teams, technical support teams and business stakeholders
Eager to grow your knowledge and your career, you’ll fit right in. You’ll succeed because you:
- have at least 4 years of solid Java development experience
- know how to apply principles of object-oriented software development and software design patterns
- have practical experience with web MVC frameworks (preferably Spring MVC and Struts)
- have strong experience with Java Spring framework, JPA and web services
- have practical experience and understanding of relational databases (preferably Oracle RDBMS)
- follow the test driven development approach and aim for high test coverage via unit and integration tests
- are able to identify and execute refactoring and improvement opportunities (refactor as you go approach)
- are comfortable to communicate effectively in German and English language (both written and oral)
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!