Producer (f/m/d) –
Black Forest Games is the biggest studio of THQ Nordic Vienna and part of the fastest-growing publisher in Europe – Embracer Group. Here in the South of Germany, near the French border, we combine the creative freedom and culture of an independent studio and the financial security and stability of a big publisher with the possibility of working on worldwide known IPs. Currently, we’re working on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin’. As an international team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, considering it an essential aspect of our core values.
We are currently looking for a Producer to work on our upcoming projects with Unreal Engine. You will be responsible for the management of one or more aspects of the projects, working collaboratively with team leads to build roadmaps for features, identifying key success criteria, dependencies, and risks, implementing workflows, troubleshooting communication, and helping teams deliver on time and in quality.
You will have frequent interaction with the leads, testing teams, other producers, and outsourcers when needed.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn, change and implement; professional in an ever-friendly manner; open-minded to understand and adapt; pragmatic to push the boundaries; and ambitious to want more out of their projects, the teams, and themselves.
- Following up and making things happen.
- Ownership of specific areas of the game.
- Preparing and tracking schedules, and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Making sure communication flows on time and on target.
- Prioritizing teams’ work and deliverables in regard to the constraints and goals.
- Identifying and helping resolve short & long-term resource and quality bottlenecks.
- Helping implement and improve production pipelines, design, and communication techniques, making sure these processes are followed up on time.
- Helping coordinate across the development team and supporting other non-game. development endeavours such as play-testing sessions, interviews, key asset provision etc.
- Helping liaise with external parties when needed.
Reporting directly to the Development Director.
- 3+ years’ experience at a game studio working as a Producer or similar title.
- Outstanding group communication skills with proven ability to work within a team in English.
- Proactive project and people management skills in a multicultural environment.
- Passion for video games and quality with an eye on the “big picture”.
- Experience in documentation and communication workflows.
- Being a relentless self-starter with the ability to motivate others to get results.
- Acting as an organized centre of information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall development methodologies and tools.
- Keen ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints.
- Strong command of MS Office products.
- Experience in complex action games.
- Working know-how of the Unreal engine.
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automating project reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Confluence, Kanban boards, and common bug trackers.
- Experience in console platform TRCs.
- Ability to work towards deadlines under changing conditions.
- Having shipped at least 1 product from initial conception to post-sales support.
- Understanding of a programming language.
- Knowledge of French and/or German
What else do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of holiday
- Competitive salary
- Green office, fresh fruits, coffee, and drinks
- Additional free health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Mental health support
- Free accident insurance
- Fitness area in the studio
- The stability of a successful publisher paired with the creative freedom of an independent studio.
Why join Black Forest Games?
Our team seeks long-term companions – we are hiring for the studio, not for the project. This principle holds a significant value in our company philosophy. Regardless of your background, we warmly welcome talented individuals. Black Forest Games provides a work environment that promotes a harmonious work-life balance and grants considerable flexibility. Here you have the chance to work on & shape up worldwide known IPs.
Our studio is situated in the picturesque region of Southern Germany, conveniently close to cities like Strasbourg, Karlsruhe, and Basel. Our location enjoys exceptional connectivity, thanks to the amazing transportation infrastructure: three nearby airports, the highway, and the train station right around the corner. Despite our well-connected surroundings, Offenburg offers a unique blend of natural beauty and modern convenience, away from the chaotic noise of crowded cities.
Diese Stellenanzeige wurde präsentiert von