Senior Director of Engineering – Flywheel Product Group
Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Director of Engineering – Flywheel Product Group
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Senior Director of Engineering, Flywheel Product Group
The HubSpot Flywheel Product Group is responsible for driving HubSpot’s own business growth and customer delight. is HubSpot’s foundational philosophy to help Millions of Organizations Grow Better by attracting, engaging, and delighting customers. We do that by building world-class easy-to-use tooling to power marketing, sales, services, and operations teams to engage, nurture, and delight their own customers.
The Senior Director of Engineering for the Flywheel Product Group will be responsible for making HubSpot’s company goals a reality by building enterprise-grade tooling to scale HubSpot’s internal customer-focused organisations.
As HubSpot continues to scale from $1B ARR and 100k+ customers, we are looking for an engineering leader to evolve our systems to support Enterprise needs for both HubSpot and our upmarket customers. The Senior Director of Engineering will work closely with our CCO, RevOps, Product, UX, and Go to Market leadership to accelerate HubSpot’s organizational growth with .
At HubSpot, we are passionate about Engineering leaders who can:
- Build trust, respect, and empathy, and use that as a base to deliver radical candor.
- Foster an inclusive team and a sense of mission.
- Have strong working relationships across the organisation, including working closely with product, and design and the executive team.
- Understand our customers and business needs.
- Understand how we build and why.
- Represent our mission, culture, and commitment to DI&B to candidates.
We are looking for an Engineering leader with experience in:
- Leading teams building software using technologies like Java, React, MySQL, Kafka in a cloud computing multi-region infrastructure
- Collaborating with other engineering leaders on all matters that impact the Engineering team, including resourcing and building technical/product vision.
- Driving the team to build software that’s useful, usable, delightful, and solves real customer pain.
- Coaching and mentoring engineering teams, including code reviews, higher-level software design, and direct management.
- Growing remarkable engineering teams hands-on and with recruiting
We know the and can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at . This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page .
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the , which has more than 5M views, and learn about , too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!