Senior Software Engineer Java – Lending (f/m/x)
Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Software Engineer Java – Lending (f/m/x)
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Your enthusiasm for new technologies is contagious and you enjoy software development in an agile and international team? Perfect! As one of the leading digital banks, we focus on innovation and team spirit and place great emphasis on the further training of our employees. Does that sound like a good fit? Our IT team „Business Banking“ is already eager to hear about your expertise and is looking forward to meeting you! Your Tasks: Every day we continue to develop our simple and intuitive customer interface.
- You develop and design customised IT solutions using your strong Java development skills, with a focus on microservices.
- Moreover, you assume end-to-end responsibility for the entire software development process by thoroughly analysing the status quo, creating technical concepts, designing distributed and modern IT, implementing, testing, and documenting.
- You see the big picture and not just the part you develop. You bring your own creative ideas when it comes to new developments.
- By closely examining and evaluating our processes and IT solutions, you find potential for improvement and provide important input for increasing our software quality.
- Several years of practice in software engineering with Java
- Ideal tech stack: Java 17+, Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful Services, Kafka, Grafana, PostgeSQL, Kubernetes and experience with cloud platforms
- Enjoy working in agile teams (Scrum / Kanban)
- Structured and independent way of working
- Creative, communicative and customer-oriented
- Degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Very good English both written and spoken. German is an advantage, but not necessary.
We offer many benefits
- Company pension plan, capital-building offers, free Deutschlandticket, 13 bank holidays & 30 days of vacation per year
- Remote working in line with the company, regulatory and legal requirements; individualized work schedule models, sabbatical, subsidization of nursing & childcare costs
- Personal budget for continuing education and development as well as health; plus, a personal budget to set up your home office
Ready for a new job?
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives – an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
This describes you to a T?
Simply apply online – your resume is all we need to get to know you, a cover letter is optional!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!