Student – Internship – Hardware Design
Stellenbezeichnung: Student – Internship – Hardware Design
Firma: Keysight Technologies
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development.
You develop a printed circuit board for measurement applications. The design will use analog components for analog signal processing and digital components like FPGA, CPLD which supports different bus interfaces like SPI, I2C and others.
The task includes the following work items:
- Design and simulation of a circuit diagram
- Layout of the printed circuit board
- Software development to control the board
- Turn on and validation of the printed circuit board
You will gain experience in all steps of a development life cycle. Experienced engineer will guide you and help to be successful.
- Student of computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent, pre or post BSc
- Basic knowledge of interface buses such as I2C, SPI, JTAG
- Basic knowledge of analog, RF and/or microwave circuit
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. C#, C++ or Java)
- Experience with digital and analog circuit design
- Experience with test and measurement equipment and measurement analysis
- Good language skills in English and German
- Commitment and interest to develop further
- An independent, team-oriented and committed way of working
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only): 6 – 12 months
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Germany : Baden-Württemberg : Boeblingen